Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S/Model X Prices Slashed!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Could trade for a nice EQS before the used market notices....but, no charging network!
I did this - sold the 2022 MS LR after I took delivery of the 2023 EQS580. Lots of chargers but the free ones (for two years) are not as convenient. There happens to be an Electrify American station 5 miles from home if I wanted to charge for free, and if I wanted to drive to Vegas there are several places to stop and charge for free along the way. If willing to pay, plenty of options.

I did this - sold the 2022 MS LR after I took delivery of the 2023 EQS580. Lots of chargers but the free ones (for two years) are not as convenient. There happens to be an Electrify American station 5 miles from home if I wanted to charge for free, and if I wanted to drive to Vegas there are several places to stop and charge for free along the way. If willing to pay, plenty of options.
Still an option for me in the future to move down to a used 450+, since I gave my cash to Tesla.

Right now the EA network and app needs some work. I call it, Endless Anxiety...