Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You have no idea how many times I’ve considered switching to BMW…
I’m coming from one and my main reason for switching was maintenance and premium fuel cost but after all this I have considered going back myself. This is ridiculous lol. Bmw ain’t no angel either but they def would have let me know if there was an epa issue that was preventing the sale immediately after I ordered. On the bright side I did FINALLY get a EDD window of march 8-31st lol

Reactions: nyucla
I’m coming from one and my main reason for switching was maintenance and premium fuel cost but after all this I have considered going back myself. This is ridiculous lol. Bmw ain’t no angel either but they def would have let me know if there was an epa issue that was preventing the sale immediately after I ordered. On the bright side I did FINALLY get a EDD window of march 8-31st lol
If they had a fast EV with NACS charging, I'd switch.

Reactions: mistaDubZ
I hear you. I currently own an Audi (and a Tesla) and have owned a BMW in the past too. We all know German cars can be both a joy and a pain too, but yeah, not to this level of clown town, especially with customer service and communication. 🙄

IMG_2938.jpeg