Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is my story, and net of the 2 week hold I asked for, it's close to what Tesla had predicted from the start. Others, especially those ordering MSLR's, have a different story and many have been impacted by the EPA estimated range re-testing.

View attachment 1022105
Thanks for inserting that table again. I remember seeing it a few pages back but this new context makes it even more helpful. I guess you're now just waiting for them to tell you to pick a delivery date, which I assume happens once they receive the car at the delivery center. What activities typically happen after a VIN has been assigned? I'm assuming they don't tell you that your car is in transit or when it'll arrive at the delivery center, but you can probably make assumptions based on the EDD changing or being asked to pick a date/time.

Still no inventory in Texas for LR UR with 19" wheels, any color interior, either yoke or wheel.
My EDD start keeps moving back with the current date.
March 7 (expected EPA resolution) can't come soon enough!

Showing 11...

Edit: 3 are '24 Plaid and the other 8 are listed as '24 LRs...

Showing 11...

Edit: 3 are '24 Plaid and the other 8 are listed as '24 LRs...
And none with Ultra Red paint. Someone posted here earlier that they are making a lot of UR - but I'm not seeing any show up in TX inventory yet. I'm hoping mine is on a truck or train on its way here.

Reactions: empiredown
I just got a call from my local SC - They said they just got an email from corporate a few minutes ago with updated info on the MSLR EPA hold. They were told now that they believe it will be resolved by 3/2, and they rescheduled my pickup for 3/5.

Of course I have to take the info with a nice lump of salt, but I asked if this would definitely be enough time to have the hold resolved and he assured me I'd be able to take delivery by then.

I just got a call from my local SC - They said they just got an email from corporate a few minutes ago with updated info on the MSLR EPA hold. They were told now that they believe it will be resolved by 3/2, and they rescheduled my pickup for 3/5.

Of course I have to take the info with a nice lump of salt, but I asked if this would definitely be enough time to have the hold resolved and he assured me I'd be able to take delivery by then.

They were originally told 2/13. I suspect they're getting told a new date every few days and the one they're telling you is just the latest they've been told.

Just spoke to the rep over the phone and he confirmed that the DMV is not allowing MSLR to be registered nationwide due to an EPA issue, but they anticipate a wave of deliveries to be scheduled in the 1st week of March
crazy I just spoke to a rep from corporate and again she told me “there are no delays with delivery of model s at this time” I do not understand this company 😅

Reactions: BBartoli