Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2022 and 2023 tweaks came out at various times, including new matrix headlights added, new taillights, the ultra red paint, a lighter shade glass roof, the tilting middle screen, the addition of hardware 4.0, the removal of the rear T logo and most recently the stealth gray paint - all mid-year.
That is a pretty good list, but you can add the BT hardware for rear screen headphones as well.

Reactions: dn325ci
One thing I found on HW3 is you can only pair two gaming consoles, or a console and a phone. Maybe this is no longer the case with the new cars.

So if you have 1 or more phones paired (3 in my case) you can only pair one gaming controller? Strange.

Interestingly, the headphone pairing is only done in the rear and doesn't even show up on the list of BT devices on the main screen. You can't even attempt to pair in the front because headphones pairing mode don't show up in search. This is something they recently changed because before they added BT headphone support to the rear, you could pair headphones to the front....they just didn't do anything when connected.

So if you have 1 or more phones paired (3 in my case) you can only pair one gaming controller? Strange.

Interestingly, the headphone pairing is only done in the rear and doesn't even show up on the list of BT devices on the main screen. You can't even attempt to pair in the front because headphones pairing mode don't show up in search. This is something they recently changed because before they added BT headphone support to the rear, you could pair headphones to the front....they just didn't do anything when connected.
The headphones seem to pair into the bluetooth module built into the USB hub rather than the one built into the MCU itself. I wouldn't be surprised if they only show the main module devices on the main display.

The headphones seem to pair into the bluetooth module built into the USB hub rather than the one built into the MCU itself. I wouldn't be surprised if they only show the main module devices on the main display.

Not sure if this is what you mean, but the paired headphones do not show in the BT devices on the MCU, only the rear display unit.

Reactions: zoomer0056
Aside from the one person that has a ‘24 VIN has no one else gotten theirs?

My order date was mid Jan and was moved back to 2/11-3/17 last week.

MSP, Stealth Grey, Black Int, 21” arach, yoke
My EDD just moved 5 days to Feb 6 to 27th.. order date 11/27 MSLR in NJ... Vin never assigned, loan expired and I am not applying again until I know the exact day I'm getting the car

Aside from the one person that has a ‘24 VIN has no one else gotten theirs?

My order date was mid Jan and was moved back to 2/11-3/17 last week.

MSP, Stealth Grey, Black Int, 21” arach, yoke
Still no vin here but one thing that I have noticed is that from the 184 inventory 2024 Model S cars, right now not a single car has the yolk.

I wonder if they have those parts at all right now.