Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
408A5C80-F510-4960-83C5-98E6A4EBACFE.jpeg

It’s about to happen (maybe). With the vin assigned almost a week ago, and the window approaching. Still no text to schedule delivery. Starting to have my doubts on this one.

Who-hoo, I feel whole again. 2022.8.3 is installing. 2 weeks 3 days wait. Felt like an eternity being left out.
Anxious to try ANC (my expectations are very low based on reports though).
Radar Detector implantation was a success too, only a little bit of sweat. See V1 Camera Tap
A 2 week delay for me on this as well. This morning it was there waiting to be installed. Unknown if setting my update option to advanced helped, but I did that 2 days ago. It's installing now. 50 minutes. Long update.

Anybody buy all season tires for the MSLR with 21”?
Running the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 4s for the Arachnids since Dec. I like them a lot. Not as sticky as the summers (of course) but not much drop off in handling and grip. Much, much better cold and snow/slush performance, as expected.

Two things to note are that fronts are OEM size, but the rears are 295/35/21 instead of 30 profile, and no foam inside the tire. I have noticed no rub or any suspension/braking issues. Speedo variation seems minimal/non-existent. Noise might be slightly higher with no foam, but I hardly notice now. I may keep them on year round.

Running the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 4s for the Arachnids since Dec. I like them a lot. Not as sticky as the summers (of course) but not much drop off in handling and grip. Much, much better cold and snow/slush performance, as expected.

Two things to note are that fronts are OEM size, but the rears are 295/35/21 instead of 30 profile, and no foam inside the tire. I have noticed no rub or any suspension/braking issues. Speedo variation seems minimal/non-existent. Noise might be slightly higher with no foam, but I hardly notice now. I may keep them on year round.
My plan is to switch to those after burning through the 4Ss this summer. On my other cars I've never been able to keep the Sport 4Ss longer than 5,000 miles... :)