Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And @DFWBrad, this is the latest that's been heard on this issue:
And it should be noted, that the Model X has the same affliction. I also confirmed this with my SC Service Manager.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Yeah, I'm wondering about this, too. The refresh was a +$10K to the price and they didn't honor prices. My order is now +$15K and earlier orders are +$20K.
I mean…if people didn’t order at $94k and previous prices mostly because of “price”, I would think that the influx of new orders will decrease a bit giving Tesla a little of room to handle orders while still making it worth money wise.

Most def the cheaper models (3-Y) will keep seeing crazy demand from people switching from ICE cars and still thinking about getting in a compact now $50k car.

Let alone a $100k car market is already another ball park. This $100k club is not worried about gas prices or anything like that. $100k can get you a techy Model S or a RAM TRX pick up truck (the worst example that I can think about gas), after that plenty of options. Most likely the driver will be happy on either or. 😁

Question: if I ordered my car online without the help of a sales advisor, is there anyway I can get matched to a sales advisor just in case I need to change something about my order?
After ordering, you will get a text from Tesla. A "SA" will respond to any questions sent back to that #. I have heard if you have a lot of questions / concerns, they may assign you a single rep but my experience has been different people responding based on when and what I send.

Last edited:
After ordering, you will get a text from Tesla. A "SA" will respond to any questions sent back to that #. I have heard if you have a lot of questions / concerns, they may assign you a single rep but my experience has been different people responding base don when and what I send.
Ah yes I got that message didn’t read the bottom portion of it telling me I could respond and get a text back from a SA thanks!

Question: if I ordered my car online without the help of a sales advisor, is there anyway I can get matched to a sales advisor just in case I need to change something about my order?
I thought everyone ordered their car online. I went to the Tesla store and told the employee I will order it. He asked me for my email address and said as long as I use that email address for my order he can keep track of it.
I would assume the reverse where you can call a store and give them your email address and they can be your Sales Advisor.
Good luck.

Been lurking on this thread for a while, finally registered today to join the fun. Ordered a MSLR MSM/Cream/19's/FST back in late-July 2021 - RN1153xxx delivery to Chicago downtown. Current EDD is 4/2 - 4/30.

Question: When I flip between my current M3 and reserved MS page in the app, right before the RN number populates there is a ~16 digit number that shows for a split second. I haven't seen this discussed before, but does anyone know what that number represents?
When my EDD was 3/18 - 3/30 that number started with 149xxxxxxxxxxxxx now that number starts with 325xxxxxxxxxxxxxx? Any ideas? Has this been discussed before?

Been lurking on this thread for a while, finally registered today to join the fun. Ordered a MSLR MSM/Cream/19's/FST back in late-July 2021 - RN1153xxx delivery to Chicago downtown. Current EDD is 4/2 - 4/30.

Question: When I flip between my current M3 and reserved MS page in the app, right before the RN number populates there is a ~16 digit number that shows for a split second. I haven't seen this discussed before, but does anyone know what that number represents?
When my EDD was 3/18 - 3/30 that number started with 149xxxxxxxxxxxxx now that number starts with 325xxxxxxxxxxxxxx? Any ideas? Has this been discussed before?
I’m 1153 as well order back last July got bumped from this month 3/14-3/28 to 4/3-5/8 was for Chicago area as well