Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lol. There are tons of folks posting about these in the accessories thread. I think a few have posted their experiences there.
Love your wheels, btw. Forged? Any details and photos of the whole car? I'd prefer to stick with OEM, but I really think 20s are the sweet spot for driveability, cost, and looks. Considering a day-one take off of the whole arachnid wheel/tire setup and installing a custom setup.
Since my car is lowered about an inch the flaps will be dragging as I drive down the highway

Do I did DCU and signed up thanks for a referral from another forum member. I'd be happy to give you a referral, just send me a PM with your name and email. I ended up doing $50k at 1.27%. For a digital only credit union I find their site a little unfriendly , but considering the rate it's acceptable.
Just applied there myself (for membership). I'm hoping they can turn over the member and loan apps quickly because my delivery is in 4 days.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Lol. There are tons of folks posting about these in the accessories thread. I think a few have posted their experiences there.
Love your wheels, btw. Forged? Any details and photos of the whole car? I'd prefer to stick with OEM, but I really think 20s are the sweet spot for driveability, cost, and looks. Considering a day-one take off of the whole arachnid wheel/tire setup and installing a custom setup.
Yes. Forged Signature Wheel SV502. 21x10.5 all around. Staggered offset. 295/30/21 all around. Will try to squeeze a 305 all around next time. I agonized over 20 vs. 21 but settled on vanity.
A9873F31-0B43-4368-B316-7804A3B1EE39.jpeg

Do I did DCU and signed up thanks for a referral from another forum member. I'd be happy to give you a referral, just send me a PM with your name and email. I ended up doing $50k at 1.27%. For a digital only credit union I find their site a little unfriendly , but considering the rate it's acceptable.
Trying to figure out how to PM. Maybe something that is locked for new accounts on TMC?

I appreciate the willingness to assist. I can deal with a clunky website for 1% off of traditional lending rates...

Hi all,
I saw someone above asking for a more updated delivery checklist (if there is one) - the big one is I think 9/3/21 and I asked on that thread if there is a newer one. I'm thinking missing mats, trunk cover pieces, and charger pieces.
Other question - i know this is personal taste, but are most folks in winter states putting in rubbery car mats, or going "au natural?" - i generally don't use mats other than carpeted and plan on ceramic spray anyway.
we do get snow, ice, mud, and rock salt, but even regular carpet doesn't seem to get destroyed, but i'm interested in thoughts, i saw a motor trend set on amazon for like $70 i liked, and I have nervous pre-delivery energy - thought i'm not wild about the look or feel in general, i see the benefit.
i appreciate any thoughts or advice, thanks!
I'm in the winter slush in northern New Mexico quite a bit and opted for the Weathertech tray style mats for the floor and cargo. They've held up great for six years and my carpet looks like new. Will definitely repeat for the new car.

Hi all,
I saw someone above asking for a more updated delivery checklist (if there is one) - the big one is I think 9/3/21 and I asked on that thread if there is a newer one. I'm thinking missing mats, trunk cover pieces, and charger pieces.
Other question - i know this is personal taste, but are most folks in winter states putting in rubbery car mats, or going "au natural?" - i generally don't use mats other than carpeted and plan on ceramic spray anyway.
we do get snow, ice, mud, and rock salt, but even regular carpet doesn't seem to get destroyed, but i'm interested in thoughts, i saw a motor trend set on amazon for like $70 i liked, and I have nervous pre-delivery energy - thought i'm not wild about the look or feel in general, i see the benefit.
i appreciate any thoughts or advice, thanks!
I got the Tesla winter mats and they’re very high quality

Too much to ask for a zoom in on the lights? It’s the one thing most of us are curious about, I think. :)
I can almost guarantee you are not going to see them in the lot like that. We'll likely see them in the lot around this time next month. The only time I'd currently expect to see it is if a mule is spotted. Then I could see the new lights being there.

I can almost guarantee you are not going to see them in the lot like that. We'll likely see them in the lot around this time next month. The only time I'd currently expect to see it is if a mule is spotted. Then I could see the new lights being there.
Not looking for guarantees, man. :). Just something to keep my nutty fantasy for a Plaid delivery with new lights on life support. I’ve gone irrationally mad for this change. It’s what a year plus of waiting does to a battered soul. :)