Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got this PREPARE FOR DELIVERY - REGISTRATION message on account page. Previously had June 1 - June 30 delivery. Then blank for about a week.
When white checkmark is clicked, it shows owners’ names and address.
Also do not see any other pages, like insurance.

2021 MS LR | Red | Cream |Tempest | Order RN1142 | November 2020
3221E7FF-AC2B-43CE-B26D-2037F4608CC1.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like a lot of positive traction with Plaid deliveries at least! LR should hopefully be in July, but that’s anyone’s guess.

It’s also getting really hard to justify waiting for the Plaid+ with the Plaid deliveries seemingly readily available and so many other great EVs launching. Hoping the mid-2022 is a sandbag date 🙏💎🙌

Reactions: TNGuy99
Just got this PREPARE FOR DELIVERY - REGISTRATION message on account page. Previously had June 1 - June 30 delivery. Then blank for about a week.
When white checkmark is clicked, it shows owners’ names and address.
Also do not see any other pages, like insurance.

2021 MS LR | Red | Cream |Tempest | Order RN1142 | November 2020View attachment 665722

I just got the same new page - Registration only (first time seeing this) instead of the tabs. My delivery date has never changed, but some nuances are new on the page. For example, I no longer have the ability to add FSD (there was an option to add it up until now) and no additional tabs.

Given what everyone's been dealing with so far, I am not getting hopes up - especially since I'm a way more recent order.

Never had an issue with water spots on PPF in almost 20 years. We have some of the hardest water in the area and car has occasionally been pissed on by sprinklers. I’ve had to use water spot remover on non-PPF surfaces but never on PPF itself.
I'm just referring to PPF not being hydrophobic, which leads to water spotting, likely you can just wash it off and it's fine. I'm not saying it was permanent water spotting. Ceramic makes that layer hydrophobic so that the water just runs off it and it stays cleaner longer.

What's interesting to note (or probably not that interesting) is that these date shenanigans seem to be going on for Model 3 and Model Y outstanding orders as well. Date ranges jumping, going from 'x to y weeks' to specific dates, to '-', or to blank and back again. It seems this is a function of whatever site updates/maintenance (or poor implementation) is being done and not specifically anything they are doing to toy with the Model S orders specifically. Just speculating here, of course.

• Informative
Reactions: T-Racer