Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yay! Just took delivery of my green/tan/lacewood 85kw model S at the factory (R43/VIN 1261). Tesla let me know that I was the first to take delivery of green :)

IMAG0216.jpg
While there I saw completed cars through VIN 1730.

Taking the liberty of cross posting Rich105's posting in another thread here. Guy was so excited he hit the wrong thread, who can blame him... :)

Yay! Just took delivery of my green/tan/lacewood 85kw model S at the factory (R43/VIN 1261). Tesla let me know that I was the first to take delivery of green :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Love that color Rich! Congratulations. It's painful knowing mine is sitting there on the lot (and probably has been for over a week) and I can't even see or touch it. But congratulations on getting down there to get yours. Perk of being so close.

NICE! Think about it, you will always be "first!". I'm resisting the urge to ping Tesla, but I don't want them to show up with my car expecting the $$$ without any warning!

Any of the recent batch of us that have scheduled delivery heard anything about the vehicle being shipped yet? I know it's barely been 24 hours since I sent in my payment, but time has apparently slowed to a crawl!

Yes. As I posted in the other thread, mine shipped on Monday and is well on its way. It is making 5 stops in total and will arrive in Dania Beach on Monday or Tuesday.

Spoke with Seneca and Jacob tonight and my car has completed burn in and is awaiting transport. Got these photos from the lot:

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

I think this is the most excited my wife has been in a while (especially since she'd returned to calling it a unicorn :p )

Spoke with Seneca and Jacob tonight and my car has completed burn in and is awaiting transport. Got these photos from the lot:

I think this is the most excited my wife has been in a while (especially since she'd returned to calling it a unicorn :p )

Mine is configured the same as the one next to it and is supposed to be finished any day now. Possibly today. I wonder if that's it :|