Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Canadian Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Vger, I agree with most of what you said but on the quote, how about just saying 'Hello CAD Sig reservations holders, just to let you know that your cars are ready but we are just waiting on some final TC paperwork'. Would have been nice!
And make sure you don't use the acronym so people don't have to reply with "what paperwork is there on the traction control?"

Me too! I selected delivery because I think it will be a great experience.
Hope that doesn't delay anything!

Did you have the option for store pickup? I went through everything quickly because I was so excited, but I remember it mentioning the possibility but when I entered my postal code there was only a home delivery option.

My page didn't show a store pickup option (actually service center) but I called and told them that's what I want to do.

I guess they figured I was too far away. But I've done the Toronto trip a bunch of times in my Roadster; will only be easier with the Model S.

Delivery button showed up on my Tesla profile as well. Filled it out and was given an estimated delivery window of Dec 15 - 31st. Called my electrician to make sure he is able to make it ASAP!

Drove by the service center today on the way home and didn't see any trucks full of cars though.