Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Model 3/Y Knight Rider Full-Width Strip Tail Light Hansshow- dynamic display

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Knight Rider Full-Width Strip Tail Light spans the entire width of yours rear, creating a striking visual effect that demands attention,enjoy the mesmerizing sequential turn signals that add a touch of elegance to your vehicle's signaling system

主图5.jpg

Check on how easy it install, and what it like with Tesla- USE 15% OFF CODE "HSTMC"

Features:

• Custom Designed: Customize your Tesla Model 3/Y with Hansshow's Knight Rider Full-Width Strip Tail Light. This sleek add-on matches and enhances the OEM tail light style without requiring replacement. The Full-Width Strip Tail Light Bar runs seamlessly through the entire tail light line, creating a cohesive and stylish look that blends perfectly with your car's original design.
  • Function: Excellent sync with original vehicle tail light dynamic effects. Increase the recognition of vehicle light commands to improve safety and to ensure safer driving during low visibility conditions, such as fog or rain. Hansshow full-width stripe taillight helps to provide an additional layer of safety for drivers.
  • Premium Material: Constructed with a high-grade ABS+PC material, it is waterproof, wear-resistant and incredibly strong. Equipped with improved LED light beads, it has low energy consumption and delivers high-intensity brightness. Upgrade your vehicle today with this durable, reliable light bar.
  • Easy Installation: Featuring a plug-and-play, non-destructive installation, this full-width tail light bar is easy to install and will not impact your Tesla warranty. Enjoy visual enhancements to your vehicle with minimal effort.
Function display

• Dynamic Startup Mode: After startup, three different dynamic modes automatically cycle in sequence, with one mode changing each time the power is turned on
  • Turn Signal Mode: Dynamic flowing light for left and right turns
  • Driving Mode: Constantly illuminated; Synchronized with the original vehicle lights
  • Breathing State: After starting the brakes, it flashes five times as a warning, and then enters a breathing state
  • Hazard lights flashing: Lights flow from the center to both sides, creating a dynamic and enhanced warning during the locking process

Attachments

• 详情1.jpg
    详情1.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 284
  • 详情10.jpg
    详情10.jpg
    284.2 KB · Views: 115
  • 尾灯1.jpg
    尾灯1.jpg
    309.2 KB · Views: 108
This light bar has a clean, OEM look. I've been debating between this light bar and the Starlink Full-Width Strip Tail Light, which is a full rear light replacement. I prefer the subtle look of this light bar but love the integration of the full replacement.

Can the functionality of the light bar be adjusted? For example, can the turn signal feature be turned off?

Reactions: tb.dxb
Can the functionality of the light bar be adjusted? For example, can the turn signal feature be turned off?
Seconded. I am interested to know this as well.
For me, while I would leave the signaling function, I am not too keen on the "breathing" feature. While it is fun to look at in the parking lot, it is IMHO more of a distraction in everyday traffic use. Most likely I would disable it.

Question, I read somewhere that the view of the rearview camera is partially obstructed by the light bar.
Is that correct? If yes, what is the impact, how much of the view is cut off?

Seconded. I am interested to know this as well.
For me, while I would leave the signaling function, I am not too keen on the "breathing" feature. While it is fun to look at in the parking lot, it is IMHO more of a distraction in everyday traffic use. Most likely I would disable it.
We do not recommend cutting wires as that would void the light warranty and functionality. If you like to do it at your own risk or have futher technical questions please reach out by text or WhatsApp +1 (949) 826-6200

so the knight rider is 269 and the starlink is 4 times that at 868.....why the big price difference, does anyone know?
Scratch that last question, does anyone know the difference between the knight rider on Hannshow and the star link on RPM Tesla website, they seem exactly the same just one cost more, any help would be appreciated please