Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Teslogic Amber Tail Light Adapters

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Kate@Teslogic

Global Vendor
Jun 9, 2022
USA
Hi all,

We are the Teslogic development team. You may already be familiar with our tail light adapters.

The tail light adapters provide a solution for the issue of incorrect light operation with amber turn signals on American Model 3 vehicles (model years '17-'20). These adapters are compatible with all types of lamps, including "New" Model 3/Y, European, and aftermarket variants. Installation is a breeze, offering a simple plug-and-play setup that takes just a few minutes. The adapters are priced at $170.

Lighters (1).png

You can place an order directly on our website.

For cars 2021 model year and beyond, we have an alternative solution. On these models, the issue of incorrect light operation can be resolved by changing rear lights configuration to global market variant. We provide this service remotely at a cost of $300. If you're interested, please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected], and we'll be glad to assist you. Additionally, we can provide assistance with matrix headlamp installation.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

Last edited:
I recently had my 22 Model 3 taillights reconfigured through Teslogic, and the service is exceptional. Took maybe 10 minutes as they remote connected to the car and updated the config to global. I have the Hansshow Eagle tail lights and after the completed service, the lamps work exactly as they should; braking does not turn on the turn signal at the same time anymore, there are no errors/notifications on my screen, no fast flashing turn signals. If you want a fast and simple fix to make either the amber official Tesla rear lamps or aftermarket ones work properly without doing a bunch of crazy things with rigging wiring harnesses or can’t find a friend at Tesla that understands and can do it for you, it was worth the cost to have this thoughtful and professional group of people to do the service.

Do you guys also sell the amber taillights to go with this? Also, would this global configuration tweak stay permanent between software updates? Or would we need to continuously change it after every software update.
Hi! We don't offer amber taillights. Regarding Tesla updates, they won't affect the configuration change – it's a one-time procedure, and you won't need to repeat it.

3 out of the 4 products posted on that site can't be added to cart, including this adapter. I'm guessing that signifies it's out of stock?
Sorry for the inconvenience you've encountered on our website. I've checked, and everything seems to be functioning correctly. We've also received orders for this product on our website. Please let me know if the issue persists.

I have a 2020 Model Y. It came with the stock “red” taillights. I replaced them with OEM amber lights. I couldn’t get Tesla to help fix the “Amber Brake Light” issue. Teslogic reconfigured my lights through their remote service. It was fast and I barely had to do anything at all. The whole process took about 10 minutes. My taillights work great… even after software updates. Definitely worth it!

Successfully converted my ‘22 Model 3 to Model Y amber lights. Thank you guys! The model Y lights are a lot brighter and safer. I highly recommend anyone thinking about it hit up the op and they will help you out. Quick responses, and very friendly. Process took 5 minutes tops.

Reactions: leecox and 3rror
I recently had my 22 Model 3 taillights reconfigured through Teslogic, and the service is exceptional. Took maybe 10 minutes as they remote connected to the car and updated the config to global. I have the Hansshow Eagle tail lights and after the completed service, the lamps work exactly as they should; braking does not turn on the turn signal at the same time anymore, there are no errors/notifications on my screen, no fast flashing turn signals. If you want a fast and simple fix to make either the amber official Tesla rear lamps or aftermarket ones work properly without doing a bunch of crazy things with rigging wiring harnesses or can’t find a friend at Tesla that understands and can do it for you, it was worth the cost to have this thoughtful and professional group of people to do the service.
For what it's worth I can vouch for @Kate@Teslogic as well. They coded by matrix lights, rear lights and even changed the console config option (which I had previously retrofitted) so now the app and car shows the "console 2.0" graphics. No alerts and no issues, and the config changes have survived at least one Tesla software update, deep sleeps, etc.

Reactions: 3rror