Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Suddenly won't drive.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was at home, have driving the car multiple times today, had no warnings from the vehicle although I did notice when I had unplugged a couple drives earlier my home charger green light wasn't moving like it normally would when charging but the battery had gained charge. When I went to drive the vehicle started throwing warnings of vehicle may not restart, wait for high voltage system to power up, electrical system is unable to support all features/switching off features to conserve energy, and a warning about climate control. The vehicle won't go into drive or reverse and the high voltage contact keeps clunking like its trying to engage then disconnect then engage, it does this every 20 or 30 seconds. Anyone have an ideas other than for sure sounds like it will need service. I put it in towing mode and pushed it out of my garage just because this type of issue makes me very uncomfortable.
Anyone experience something like this before and/or have any ideas what this could be or anything I could try?