Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Software version 2019.32.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like @verygreen has found some interesting stuff in the update, although he doesn’t go into much detail. Speculate away!

green on Twitter

View attachment 447750

A lot of Reddit users are saying the Red light warning with AP enabled is popping up much more frequently on this update. Tesla might be testing their stop light coding specifically, or they just adjusted the sensitivity. I personally have never seen the red light warning go off and don’t have .32 yet. Can’t verify.

• Informative
Reactions: willow_hiller
A lot of Reddit users are saying the Red light warning with AP enabled is popping up much more frequently on this update. Tesla might be testing their stop light coding specifically, or they just adjusted the sensitivity. I personally have never seen the red light warning go off and don’t have .32 yet. Can’t verify.
I don't understand how people are triggering this. Are they seriously driving through red lights or near them with AP on?

More likely maintaining speed towards limit line and braking to stop abruptly.
Crazy.
I've seen videos where they're in a right-turn lane with AP on and several cars in front of them. As the cars in front turn right, the Tesla slowly inches up to the red light, until eventually the warning goes off.
That's a pretty neat way to test it. Cool.

Sure, this was from two days ago on Reddit: Streamable - free video publishing
Can’t really make out the onscreen message. Are you sure that’s not just a forward collision warning? Seeing a ton more, even when there isn’t really a risk...(vehicle is already out of traffic, turned left...)
68ED49B8-E66D-42C6-9C01-9654C7711EF9.jpeg

Can’t really make out the onscreen message. Are you sure that’s not just a forward collision warning? Seeing a ton more, even when there isn’t really a risk...(vehicle is already out of traffic, turned left...)

Forward collision warning highlights the car in front and isn’t a full “place hands on the steering wheel” message. In this particular video, look to the top right of the display, you can see a red traffic light show up where the speed limit is normally shown.

Forward collision warning highlights the car in front and isn’t a full “place hands on the steering wheel” message. In this particular video, look to the top right of the display, you can see a red traffic light show up where the speed limit is normally shown.
Aha!
Thanks for the clarification. I don’t believe I’ve experienced this on our Model S nor our Model 3.
347637AA-0B45-4712-828B-29908A53B57C.jpeg

I had dancing cars just 20 minutes ago on 2019.32. Well maybe I should say moshing cars, I was blasting the new Slipknot album :D
To funny. Odd, because every time we stopped on the drive home from school at lights, with plenty of cars around us, they all fell in line and didn't move until the light turned green. I'm on HW3 with FSD so not sure if that has anything to do with it. I'll be driving more tomorrow so I'll have a larger sample set since I have not driven to much since the new update.

Just noticed that I no longer get the “preconditioning battery for supercharging” alert when navigating to a supercharger. Not sure if .32 or weather-related. No extra front motor whine either. Charging at 143 kW though so maybe just wasn’t needed. Anyone else with the same observation?

Aha!
Thanks for the clarification. I don’t believe I’ve experienced this on our Model S nor our Model 3.
View attachment 448443

This started to happen a couple of updates ago. I get it all the time when AP is confused during lane splits or a line disappears. AP still acts like before the update, and pick a lane to go into.

Dancing cars still seems the same to me too.