Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Software Version 2018.24.7 d133af3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This update has taken forever compared to our last 3. How difficult can Summons be if your finger's on the button at 1 mph? Must be something else hidden as a stepping stone to V9. Or maybe it's because I'm in Az and the cabin overtemp is challenging or ? That's what I really want. I can park on my own, thanks.

Toes freeze on foot A/C - need Up/Down slider for window to floor airflow control (only Sandals here).

Rain everyday in Phx lately, needing that clean car update... like body gets high voltage and blasts the dirt right off. "Stand-Back... Poof, Clean!"

Feeling like I need tires rotated or something!

• Funny
Reactions: Shygar
If you assume that the data on TeslaFi is a good representive subset of all Model 3’s in the wild then only about 1/3 of the Model 3 fleet is running some version of 2018.24.x. At this point with such a slow rollout I don’t think 2018.24.x will ever see fleet wide deployment for the Model 3. 2018.26 is out for the S and X, so my money is on some 2018.26.x version released to at least a few Model 3’s sometime this week. Anyway I hope my Model 3 will get some sort of update soon because I would really like to finally be able to use summon.

If you assume that the data on TeslaFi is a good representive subset of all Model 3’s in the wild then only about 1/3 of the Model 3 fleet is running some version of 2018.24.x. At this point with such a slow rollout I don’t think 2018.24.x will ever see fleet wide deployment for the Model 3. 2018.26 is out for the S and X, so my money is on some 2018.26.x version released to at least a few Model 3’s sometime this week. Anyway I hope my Model 3 will get some sort of update soon because I would really like to finally be able to use summon.

BTW, all these delays are playing into my 3-6 months delay on v9 firmware release. I think worst case for me is if s/x get v9 and m3 gets the delay :(

I’ve seen a few random reports of 2018.24.8 now rolling out to Model 3’s. TeslaFi shows a single vehicle running this version so far. Really hoping for a fleet wide release this time around...

I’ve seen a few random reports of 2018.24.8 now rolling out to Model 3’s. TeslaFi shows a single vehicle running this version so far. Really hoping for a fleet wide release this time around...
I'm sure they want to get it out as much as we want to get it :). It's hard for me to be patient too but I keep figuring it must be delayed for a reason. Maybe if I park my car in their parking lot I'll automatically get it? :)

Parking your car at the service center does nothing! Please don't clog up service centers doing that -- it hasn't worked since firmware 7.1 mainly because people abused it....

Right now, the only ways to accelerate getting an update are to beg customer service / the service center to remotely push a newer update, or schedule a service appointment for another concern that they're willing to check you in for.

Parking your car at the service center does nothing! Please don't clog up service centers doing that -- it hasn't worked since firmware 7.1 mainly because people abused it....

Right now, the only ways to accelerate getting an update are to beg customer service / the service center to remotely push a newer update, or schedule a service appointment for another concern that they're willing to check you in for.
I meant their headquarters :).