Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room [2020-2023]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Used chat yesterday to change my finance from Cash to Third Party Financing. Also initiated a trade in for my VW E-Golf. I bought it for $14k 3 years ago with 16k less miles. A month ago the trade in value was from 12-14k, with Carvana being the highest. Today Carvana is offering 20k! WOW.

I will be selling the car ASAP to get that deal. I don't want to lose out on it. In the event my M3P gets delayed, I do have the wife's car and we both WFH.

Also on the list today is waiting finalizing the DCU paperwork. I uploaded my MVPA today. Note to others, their wait times are super long in the morning for auto loans, good thing they have a call you back feature. I hope I'm not in a meeting when they call me though.

Used chat yesterday to change my finance from Cash to Third Party Financing. Also initiated a trade in for my VW E-Golf. I bought it for $14k 3 years ago with 16k less miles. A month ago the trade in value was from 12-14k, with Carvana being the highest. Today Carvana is offering 20k! WOW.

I will be selling the car ASAP to get that deal. I don't want to lose out on it. In the event my M3P gets delayed, I do have the wife's car and we both WFH.

Also on the list today is waiting finalizing the DCU paperwork. I uploaded my MVPA today. Note to others, their wait times are super long in the morning for auto loans, good thing they have a call you back feature. I hope I'm not in a meeting when they call me though.
That's interesting since I've seen reports the auto market is crashing. Used car values should be dropping. I would suggest anyone getting a good buy offer go ahead and take it. Work out some kind of transportation until you get your car. Just keep in mind Tesla's estimated delivery can and will change.

Reactions: Not That M3
I received a text from Tesla today that my VIN has been assigned. The estimated delivery date moved out 6 days (earliest) and up 2 days (latest).

M3P, Red Multi-Coat, Black Interior, no FSD, Texas

4/6: OD EDD Jun - Aug 2022
4/8: EDD June 12 - July 24
4/18: EDD June 14 - July 19
5/4: EDD July 6 - August 17
5/9: EDD June 3 - July 1
5/20: EDD May 31 - June 14
5/21: Trade-in text from Tesla
5/25: VIN assigned 264xxx
5/25: EDD June 6 - June 12

That's interesting since I've seen reports the auto market is crashing. Used car values should be dropping. I would suggest anyone getting a good buy offer go ahead and take it. Work out some kind of transportation until you get your car. Just keep in mind Tesla's estimated delivery can and will change.
I took advantage of an offer I got from Carmax and have been driving one of my fleet trucks until my car arrives. I drove my Mazda 3 for five years and put 65k miles on it and sold it for $2200 less than I paid for it. Considering it had no repairs in that time I got a very acceptable cost of ownership.

I took advantage of an offer I got from Carmax and have been driving one of my fleet trucks until my car arrives. I drove my Mazda 3 for five years and put 65k miles on it and sold it for $2200 less than I paid for it. Considering it had no repairs in that time I got a very acceptable cost of ownership.
My e-Golf has been excellent. I just wished I got a model year later as the range increased. Zero in maintenance other than new tires. I basically am getting paid 6k to drive the car 3 years.

I received a text from Tesla today that my VIN has been assigned. The estimated delivery date moved out 6 days (earliest) and up 2 days (latest).

M3P, Red Multi-Coat, Black Interior, no FSD, Texas

4/6: OD EDD Jun - Aug 2022
4/8: EDD June 12 - July 24
4/18: EDD June 14 - July 19
5/4: EDD July 6 - August 17
5/9: EDD June 3 - July 1
5/20: EDD May 31 - June 14
5/21: Trade-in text from Tesla
5/25: VIN assigned 264xxx
5/25: EDD June 6 - June 12
I had an edd of 06/01 to 06/06 after getting my vin yesterday. By 4pm I had a text to schedule delivery. 05/30 is my dd

Reactions: Not That M3
I had an edd of 06/01 to 06/06 after getting my vin yesterday. By 4pm I had a text to schedule delivery. 05/30 is my dd
I didn’t receive a text or email. Just in the app. I texted the number to ask how to proceed. Scary to think if I’m not checking the app daily I wouldn’t even know. Now I’m supposed to wait for them to contact me but seeing as they never did for the vin I’m concerned for the delivery day set up

Status
Not open for further replies.