Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room [2020-2023]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Received my MSM M3P yesterday afternoon. Tesla employee dropped it off just as his Uber was pulling up. I insisted on looking it over for a couple minutes and making sure no windows were broken etc. Looked really good. I signed and he was off. Closer inspection didn't really turn up much - everything lines up and the gaps are good. A couple small issue inside with the molding and glove box not lining up exactly but that's it (so far). Took just over three weeks from order to delivery. I am in Minnesota. Employee confirmed car came from Chicago where it was on a train from CA.

Gotta represent the black /black up in here. Got my car dropped off 30 minutes prior to the window opening this past Sunday. Abso - smurfly no issues. No gaps or drama. I already took the pzeros off and put on ps4s which are much better. I had this on my old 2020. Getting tinted tomorrow. Tesla T logos coming off. Mic drop.

20220301_065225~2.jpg

Received my MSM M3P yesterday afternoon. Tesla employee dropped it off just as his Uber was pulling up. I insisted on looking it over for a couple minutes and making sure no windows were broken etc. Looked really good. I signed and he was off. Closer inspection didn't really turn up much - everything lines up and the gaps are good. A couple small issue inside with the molding and glove box not lining up exactly but that's it (so far). Took just over three weeks from order to delivery. I am in Minnesota. Employee confirmed car came from Chicago where it was on a train from CA.
Three weeks! Wow! Congratulations!

Gotta represent the black /black up in here. Got my car dropped off 30 minutes prior to the window opening this past Sunday. Abso - smurfly no issues. No gaps or drama. I already took the pzeros off and put on ps4s which are much better. I had this on my old 2020. Getting tinted tomorrow. Tesla T logos coming off. Mic drop.

View attachment 775346
Looks great man, enjoy. You Cali guys get your cars quick.

• Love
Reactions: lUtriaNt
Status
Not open for further replies.