Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where are you seeing a Delivery Location? My app doesn’t show anything like that
If you go into your registration tasks on the App and choose to view the details, it will show you a Tesla location. How it got selected I do not know. I just think it was the closest before the one opened a few months back. That seems Tesla-like to not add their new location.

• Helpful
Reactions: mpgxsvcd
If you go into your registration tasks on the App and choose to view the details, it will show you a Tesla location. How it got selected I do not know. I just think it was the closest before the one opened a few months back. That seems Tesla-like to not add their new location.
I never went there before. Although mine just says it’ll have a location once scheduled. Interesting you’ve got one.

Reactions: jiren
after looking at her screen the advisor said "It should be ready on June 7th"
Did you download Tesla app logged and it shows June 7th as delivery date? I switched my LR Red/White that was taking forever to the Performance within the first hour that was available to order the Performance and I have mine showing still May 7 - June 4..

1715130514222.png

Reactions: mpgxsvcd
This is wrong. When my delivery window changed from May - June to May 13th-June 10th I did not get a message, I had to open the app myself and it updated out of nowhere.
Going off my last oh….5 purchases. I received a text and email stating my delivery window had been updated and to please login to my account. This was last in mid 2022 so perhaps its changed 🤷🏽‍♂️

Question, I have a loan currently on my vehicle now when I did trade in quote Tesla is offering 21k for it but Carvana is gonna give me 23k. Will trading in through Tesla help with the loan process or do you think it matters? My loan is even Steven with 23. That’s all I owe on it so no negative equity through Carvana but would be through Tesla. Just not sure what’s easier? 🤷‍♂️

Question, I have a loan currently on my vehicle now when I did trade in quote Tesla is offering 21k for it but Carvana is gonna give me 23k. Will trading in through Tesla help with the loan process or do you think it matters? My loan is even Steven with 23. That’s all I owe on it so no negative equity through Carvana but would be through Tesla. Just not sure what’s easier? 🤷‍♂️
depending on your state, you'd even out on taxes. but honestly carvana is probably your best bet, Tesla likes to low ball you, and then low ball you even further once your in person.

Regarding vacation holds.

If your car is scheduled to be delivered during your vacation, according to the Tesla rep, you have a 2 week window to postpone your delivery. If you delay your delivery, you will receive a different car because yours will be sold to the next person in line but you won't go to the back of the line.
Generally speaking correct. But I’d still opt to get it in writing that this is the process. Tesla reps often don’t know left from right and say many things that turn out to be half true. Ask the rep to send an email stating the exact same info. It’s the only proof one would have. 👍🏽