Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hypothetically if the price drops $5k and I want to edit my configuration, do I get the lower price or are changes based on the original price?

Trying to figure out if I would then need to place a new order and cancel the current one (eat the $250 order free) or not.

hypothetically if the price drops $5k and I want to edit my configuration, do I get the lower price or are changes based on the original price?

Trying to figure out if I would then need to place a new order and cancel the current one (eat the $250 order free) or not.
You could cancel your order and lose out on the $250 order fee in order to change your order to the (hypothetical) new price. This is based on what people have reported previously after placing an order before prices went down.

• Informative
Reactions: ashegam
I’m also in Indianapolis area.

I ordered 4/23 at 12:17pm eastern and have a May 14 - May 28 estimated delivery date.

RN151533XXX
Indy area myself as well!

Ordered 4/23 got my confirmation email at 12:18pm eastern and have a May 23 - June 20 EDD.

RN121531XXX

Initially ordered White/Black but recently changed to Stealth Grey/Black.

This will be my second Tesla as I currently have a 2023 MYP.

Cybertruck reservation holder as well(just like everyone else).

Reactions: mpgxsvcd
Does anyone know if I need to submit my trade in information now to avoid delay like it says? I read that I will have to re-submit the trade in after 30 days anyway and since I'm not going to have delivery within 30 days, I was going to wait. However I don't want me waiting to delay my actual delivery. Any advice?

Screenshot 2024-05-04 200025.png

Does anyone know if I need to submit my trade in information now to avoid delay like it says? I read that I will have to re-submit the trade in after 30 days anyway and since I'm not going to have delivery within 30 days, I was going to wait. However I don't want me waiting to delay my actual delivery. Any advice?

View attachment 1044434
I was at tesla center and asked them, they said it doesn't matter on trade in or payment , just wait till you get a Vin then act

Indy area myself as well!

Ordered 4/23 got my confirmation email at 12:18pm eastern and have a May 23 - June 20 EDD.

RN121531XXX

Initially ordered White/Black but recently changed to Stealth Grey/Black.

This will be my second Tesla as I currently have a 2023 MYP.

Cybertruck reservation holder as well(just like everyone else).
I think your change of build made your Edd later than Stunt?

View attachment 1044444
Mine still showing June 2024
RN121599**** sounds like it’ll be a hot minute for mine considering the ones I’ve seen have Been 33. I did order mine May 1st. Didn’t want to order until I test drove a model 3 Highland
You are the first one I saw here who ordered later than I do. Let's prey the ramp up pretty quickly. Personally I'm not gonna wait till end of year for a car

Reactions: mpgxsvcd