Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

model 3 performance 2019 with 355mm front discs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, just ordered a tesla model 3 performance (2019) and the garage im buying it from have mot'd it with an advisory on the front discs and pads, which they are sorting before collection. However they've informed me that my front discs are non standard performance (usually 320mm?) 355mm discs which seems to suggest my performance model has the performance pack on top of the standard vehicle?
They can't source them anywhere tbh, especially tesla and the ones ive found are like £850-1200 for a pair of track ones but i need oem road one's. Does anyone know of a supplier for the 355mm discs (2 piece i believe?) or should i tell the garage to cancel the vehicle order if indeed discs are so expensive for this non-standard performance? its only done 41k and needs discs which is worrying!

any help would be most appreciated!
Chris
M3P - with performance upgrade also

If I understand correctly, back in 2018-2019 the performance brakes were part of the “performance upgrade package” (PUP) and are thus “non-standard” for that year. However, starting roughly MY2020, all M3Ps produced have the 355mm discs as standard. Therefore, you should absolutely be able to get the discs from Tesla.