Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_6301.jpeg
Did an inventory search around me and There’s 2 with white interior in SD, both LR and 19” one sg and one black. Looks like most of the white int that came out are LR. Wth why couldn't they have fulfilled peoples orders first.

View attachment 1040861Did an inventory search around me and There’s 2 with white interior in SD, both LR and 19” one sg and one black. Looks like most of the white int that came out are LR. Wth why couldn't they have fulfilled peoples orders first.
If I were to guess, Tesla decided to prioritize those with 19 inch wheels over those with 18 inch. All the inventory models I could find with white interior seem to have 19 inch wheels.

Reactions: Truthh and catxi
I just looked at available inventory in my area, and there is an exact spec that I ordered available in inventory. Yet I ordered on 1/10 and I am still waiting. Must have been a cancellation. Still does not make me feel good about this.
I’d call and see if you can claim that one

While my registration and finance part shows “complete “ in my account since late Jan, today I get a text asking for “co signers credentials!
When I tell them I didn’t know what they were talking about, he comes back after an hour that my loan is approved and needs the co signers info!!
Told him I haven’t applied for finance. No response yet!!
I truly believe they are losing it!!
Something weird is going on. My lease has been "completed" since early March but starting Sunday it now says "terms are being updated, vehicle price changed" which is news to me. I asked in the app and the guy literally said "maybe the sales tax has changed?" he literally had a question mark in his reply. I have no idea what this status means it is so incredibly frustrating.

Even if these inventory models are cancelations or rejects, Tesla should immediately be trying to match early Jan orders with cars. Any other company with even the slightest bit of sense would make an effort to match early orders with anything available.
Couldn’t agree more. I’m thinking the next hire should be a systems engineer to get there systems talking to each other