Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Called Inside Sales and he provided the name of DS for me. He also told me that he will ask him to connect with me as delivery may happen in next few weeks.

Not sure if making the call expedited.

I don't think making call expedite the process. Usually, they hold until last week to let you know about delivery time and date. its just our curiosity that's making us know beforehand

I uploaded my S' insurance form and confirmed financing to take care of all the items in the portal, and the Inside Sales lady from Fremont called and we firmed up delivery on June 5th at 9:15. Apparently the car is in transit.

So...if you haven't checked all the boxes in the portal and you want a delivery date - I'd suggest getting them to all to green ASAP. :)

Reactions: Viv ki Bijli
I uploaded my S' insurance form and confirmed financing to take care of all the items in the portal, and the Inside Sales lady from Fremont called and we firmed up delivery on June 5th at 9:15. Apparently the car is in transit.

So...if you haven't checked all the boxes in the portal and you want a delivery date - I'd suggest getting them to all to green ASAP. :)
My was all green as I had stated paying in cash. But I asked to change to Tesla financing and filled the form and 30 minutes later I get a email then car is ready. Date not firmed up yet. I assume that would happen as soon a credit application is approved.

Reactions: Viv ki Bijli

I can tell you that insurance doesn't matter.

Got my generic email shortly ago from Tesla Cali/Las Vegas team just stating to upload my documents and ensure my financing is complete. Meanwhile I've already been in contact with my Delivery Advisory for 2 weeks and everything is already completed. My car is still 2 to 3 weeks away though from what i gather since it just left the Factory yesterday. 10 weeks from Configuration to getting my car is WAY too LONG.

Btw, my car is coming via Truck and not Rail so i hope it arrives faster. Rail requires a lot of stops and unloading at various locations whereas the Truck is direct.

I do not think that holding on till last week is true for many here. Even for you

See McFlurri's post. its within a week, For me. it may be the same. since my DS told last week and the car is near Chicago (but my account didnt updated with exact date). so at most, it will take a week for border crossing and reach Toronto. Then they will prepare the paperwork 2 or 3 days and delivery. So most of the time they wait till car cross-border and provide us with the date unless we are bugging them to tell the date in which case they allocate a bit far away date

For Tony_YYZ, the car is just out of the factory and may be ready for shipment, but he got date (6th June), so they are pretty sure the car will be reaching before that date. So Tony can actually get his car well before that date if he wants it :).

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
See McFlurri's post. its within a week, For me. it may be the same. since my DS told last week and the car is near Chicago (but my account didnt updated with exact date). so at most, it will take a week for border crossing and reach Toronto. Then they will prepare the paperwork 2 or 3 days and delivery. So most of the time they wait till car cross-border and provide us with the date unless we are bugging them to tell the date in which case they allocate a bit far away date

For Tony_YYZ, the car is just out of the factory and may be ready for shipment, but he got date (6th June), so they are pretty sure the car will be reaching before that date. So Tony can actually get his car well before that date if he wants it :).

I'm definitely going to try for an earlier delivery date once I submit my final trade-in paperwork.

Did they told where your car is?. Just want to calculate how long approximately it will take to delivery
I called her this morning to get an update and she said it was still in transit. I said that its been in transit for 2 weeks. She told me to just be patient.

10 minutes later she called me back and said my car was in the compound and can be scheduled for delivery