Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"mobile service is currently unavailable"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is anyone else getting the message "mobile service is currently unavailable" if they press the schedule service button in the Tesla mobile app?

I’m trying to set my appointment for my HW3 computer install (they said it arrived) but am unable to.

just trying to figure out if it’s something specific to my account or a system wide issue. Thanks

• Disagree
Reactions: Rojer Lockless
I don't think you can do hw3 upgrade via mobile service. Need to take it in to the SC.

Yes, I think you are right and that is what I assume they’ll schedule for me. My issue is that I can’t schedule any service via the mobile app right now because I get a "mobile service is currently unavailable" message whenever I press the schedule service button in the Tesla mobile app.

can you press the button on your app and see if you get that message as well? You don’t have to actually schedule anything just check if you have the option.

• Informative
Reactions: untilcomplete
Currently having the same issue. Recently purchased the FSD upgrade last week and haven’t received anything more than a purchase receipt via email. Now I cannot schedule any service on the app. [MX 11/2017 with 2.5 AP]

933CE1EC-4252-49ED-A47D-1ED9DD6DD2DC.jpeg

Chatted with Tesla this morning, they are at least aware of the issue and will look into it for what that's worth.

I was advised to call a service center directly to make an appointment for my HW3 install since the app wasn't working. I pointed out that it was nearly impossible to get a hold of a service center over the phone so I'd likely have to drive down there and was basically given the "let us know if there's anything else we can do for you" message.

I can't get mad at the person in the chat, there isn't much they can do beyond what they did but if the company is going to push mobile scheduling as hard as Tesla is they really need to make sure it is working all the time. I have had this issue for at least 5 days now. Thankfully I don't have anything actually wrong with my car or I'd be SOL.

Monday 3/9 afternoon update. Stopped by service and spoke with manager about app issue. He took my phone info and a screen shot of the error and is sending it up to engineering. Hopefully they’ll have a resolution soon. Will update if resolved.

• Informative
Reactions: sceptic