Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Missing two lightning bolt icon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe I messed up a setting, or this was removed with a recent update, but I no longer see the option to filter by 1,2, and 3 bolts in the charging navigation menu. 1 bolt shows only destination charging and 3 bolts shows only Tesla superchargers. Are we no longer able to see any third party fast chargers (or even non-hotel slow chargers)?

Maybe I messed up a setting, or this was removed with a recent update, but I no longer see the option to filter by 1,2, and 3 bolts in the charging navigation menu. 1 bolt shows only destination charging and 3 bolts shows only Tesla superchargers. Are we no longer able to see any third party fast chargers (or even non-hotel slow chargers)?
Wondering the same thing

I looked in the manual (RTFM is hard to remember when the manual changes on you), and it says 1 bolt is up to 70 kW and 3 bolts is above 70. It would be kind of nice to have something in between to differentiate between 6 kW destination chargers and 50kW fast chargers.

I looked in the manual (RTFM is hard to remember when the manual changes on you), and it says 1 bolt is up to 70 kW and 3 bolts is above 70. It would be kind of nice to have something in between to differentiate between 6 kW destination chargers and 50kW fast chargers.
im with you
i would also like a filter for pull through towing ports