Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Missing Frunk!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had Mobil service at the house.. Tech brought wrong part so was just going to do a courtesy top off of fluids the he opened the Frunk and found this..

The whole Frunk is missing! They forgot to put it back at last maintenance and I had my charger and other things inside. The manager just called me back to apologize and said they found my stuff.. guess where.. in the mother freakin lost and found 🤬. WTF!

I told him I want compensation he said all he could do is apologize!! This in Honolulu, HI service center.
1000005173.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: zoomer0056
Just had Mobil service at the house.. Tech brought wrong part so was just going to do a courtesy top off of fluids the he opened the Frunk and found this..

The whole Frunk is missing! They forgot to put it back at last maintenance and I had my charger and other things inside. The manager just called me back to apologize and said they found my stuff.. guess where.. in the mother freakin lost and found 🤬. WTF!

I told him I want compensation he said all he could do is apologize!! This in Honolulu, HI service center. View attachment 1039156
I'm not laughing at you. It's just amazingly stupid that this could happen. Someone went on break, somebody else closed the hood, another said we need the space and moved the car, the original guy came back from break and noticed a different car in his spot ... he said to himself oh well, the other guy must have finished the job. Meanwhile there's a whole frunk sitting on the ground ... oh well, maybe someone will go to lost and found ....

I told him I want compensation he said all he could do is apologize!! This in Honolulu, HI service center. View attachment 1039156

In aviation that would be the pilots fault; Inadequate pre-flight inspection.

You have the right to be mad, but you need to share in the blame.