Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Miss you Already TM3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I dropped my car in the Body shop yesterday for a small rear repair from an incident back in July.

Someone was trying to parallel park and swiped my rear-end all while i was standing there.("The Horror")

I was given a loaner yesterday. New BMW 330i x-drive. I thought that's cool i'll see what the beamer lovers rave about.

I really miss my Model 3.

BMW is OK, but there is just too much going on with all the buttons, controls etc.
The only thing that i would say I like about the car is the seats. The cluster display has way too much in there. All you need is the Speedometer everything else is a distraction.

I almost rear ended someone because i forgot i wasn't using Autopilot.

bottom line here is enjoy your TM3 because the other car makers are at least 5 years behind the Tesla and its not just the battery.

Kev

I just dropped mine in the shop yesterday... it was either a Hyundai or a minivan...
Since I have to parallel park like 4x a day, I got the smaller car and hating every minute of it.
Having a Model 3 really spoils you.. although now I woudln't mind that bmw for a week

Now you get to experience the Tesla service loaner effect, where no matter the badge on the ICE, it's just underwhelming. :)

I was given an Infiniti QX30 as a loaner once (Enterprise), and nothing about it got me excited. In fact, I nearly rear ended a car as I forgot there was no regen braking. I couldn't wait to get back in my 3.