Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki MASTER THREAD: Actual FSD Beta downloads and experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sending anything to Tesla beta email is a waste of time. They have serious staffing issues. They have about 30k job openings with the explosive growth.

I have an issue with my steering column and they have no eta when to fix because they have no parts supply.

To think they are dedicating people to answering beta emails is a pipe dream when they have 20 other issues they need to prioritize now as well in the company.

Yet I keep pressing the camera button hoping it fixes issues like everybody else.

They should just dedicate a few people to read this thread to find all the feedback they need for common issues on every release. More efficient and compare to some video submitted and internal testing.

speaking of the button, does anyone know how far back the clip goes? If I'm wanting to press it, I'm obviously in a non-ideal state so I need to get back on track first. I'm wondering how long before the incident won't make the snapshot clip. I also find I frequently miss the button at the first stab. Or at least I don't see the "clip sent" so I'll press again. I wonder how many duplicates I send.

I have an issue with my steering column and they have no eta when to fix because they have no parts supply.

To think they are dedicating people to answering beta emails is a pipe dream when they have 20 other issues they need to prioritize now as well in the company.
Seriously, you don’t think a labeler can somehow service your car or even more fantastically build parts to alleviate the parts supply problem, right ?

Reactions: edseloh
Neat. Looks like FSD Beta 10.4 will likely get Sentry Mode Live Camera Access from 2021.36.8 branch (but not TIDAL nor S Active Road Noise Reduction from 2021.40 branch).

Updates do seem to have started around 3am Pacific.
OT: I don’t have tidal - I hope they support Amazon HD Music at some point. I should dust off the old PI and put it back in the car for sentry.

Neat. Looks like FSD Beta 10.4 will likely get Sentry Mode Live Camera Access from 2021.36.8 branch (but not TIDAL nor S Active Road Noise Reduction from 2021.40 branch).

Updates do seem to have started around 3am Pacific.
From what we have seen, Active Road Noise Reduction is not actually in the firmware update.

• Funny
Reactions: EVNow
Do we know what number they are down to — have 99, 98 or 97 scores gotten the updates or do you need to game all the way to 100?! Reset and had 100 when some jerk pulled out in front of me then started to turn on to a side street and stopped half way into his turn triggering a ECW even though I was like half a block away :mad: — down to a 97.

Here is double back to back whammies that happened every time. On 14th St crossing Peachtree St (blue Arrow) it is a little bit of a down hill on the other side (limited visibility) and you must angle a little to to the right to follow the lane. Tesla always heads straight across and straight for the island. Today (low Sat morning traffic) I lowered the speed to under 20. It still headed straight for it and I held off and at the last second it angled to the right but still driving across the burm.

Right after that there is an intersection and you must also angle to the right (Red Arrow). There are no dotted lines but it is obvious. Every time it heads 100% straight at the opposing car in the left turning lane. Today I glanced down at Path Prediction and it was trying to drive around the car to the left (which is also a left turning lane but no car in it). WTH. That is some obtuse behavior. Every time I do this I see panic in the person eyes as I barrel straight at them.😵

I try and push the button every time but sometimes it is just to congested to take my eyes off the road to do.

Screen Shot 2021-11-06 at 12.32.21 PM.png