Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

marathon advertising for Tesla Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure of the scientific accuracy of the phrase, but "Powered by Electrolytes" (with an arrow pointing to your head) and "Powered by Electrons" with a pic of the Model S beneath it would be kinda catchy.

I know they're not really spending on advertising (and they don't need to yet), but there are some interesting commercials Tesla could knock out if/when they're ready. Fan commercials published on the web site could be fun.

Rumble
From a distance you see a pair of drivers lining up to street race, engines rev, and they make their way through a few lights with fury. As they come to a stop, you see it's a Roadster and S. The engine rumble drops off immediately from both vehicles. With a camera shot akin to the Grey Poupon commercials, the two drivers compare notes. "You got me that round," says the S driver. "You got me on the sound system, though," says the Roadster driver. The light flips and they both roll out with the eerily quiet EV motors waking up. The images fade, a Tesla logo surfaces with a stock image of the Model S with "Reserve now" and the Model X (somewhat dimmed) with "Coming Soon."