Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3P 500 Miles from new

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They're great cars in so many ways but the Fremont CA factory SUCKS. The most inconsistent don't give a $hit manufacturing I've seen personally.

My 2021 M3P has 528 miles on it, took delivery in June. I've had every door adjusted, frunk adjusted but still lower than passenger side fender, two windows adjusted, drivers side wiper arm adjusted, multiple missing push clips in the wheel wells missing, interior trim parts refit, scratches on one rear window noted at delivery, flaking paint in a few spots on inside lips of front fenders noticed by my PPF installed, he corrected those.

Car goes to Tesla in two weeks for rear bumper removal and reinstall as its not clipped on correctly on drivers side, also have a steering wheel tingling vibration at 50-60 mph that they're going to try and decipher. 😔
My experience is 180 degrees from yours.. picked up July 27 and everything was perfect - paint, panel gaps, fit and finish…could find nothing wrong… you have my sympathy😗

Reactions: PITA
My experience is 180 degrees from yours.. picked up July 27 and everything was perfect - paint, panel gaps, fit and finish…could find nothing wrong… you have my sympathy😗
Thanks man, I appreciate it. Glad yours is ok. My fit and finish issues are correct now and I'm happy with the fit and finish but a much worse issue persists......I have BAD BAD steering wheel vibration between about the 50 - 60 mph range, really bad at 52/53 MPH !! it is not tire/wheel balancing. All 4 tires were road force balanced, two Pirellis were road forced so high they were out of the parameters of balancing so Pirelli replaced them, it made no difference. If Tesla cannot correct it this could get ugly 😫

Thanks man, I appreciate it. Glad yours is ok. My fit and finish issues are correct now and I'm happy with the fit and finish but a much worse issue persists......I have BAD BAD steering wheel vibration between about the 50 - 60 mph range, really bad at 52/53 MPH !! it is not tire/wheel balancing. All 4 tires were road force balanced, two Pirellis were road forced so high they were out of the parameters of balancing so Pirelli replaced them, it made no difference. If Tesla cannot correct it this could get ugly 😫
😔

Ayyyy.... that's not right.

My car is a Model 3 Performance and it's made in China.

What you on about??
How do you know your car is MIC? (I should say that inside China there's a Performance model but I recall that European Performance models are from Fremont)

Panasonic batteries are only made at Giga Nevada. They are not going to ship the US made batteries to China to put in to car when they can make their own batteries in China.

Last edited: