Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 HV won’t charge [car bought at auction]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great news! Would you be willing to give us a longer synopsys? Like who repaired it, how it was finally diagnosed, and what status you now have with Tesla and your warranty?
Yes time permitting I’ll detail the nightmare in detail which will help others and that is the aim here to share productive knowledge. I had the car Transported to an active Tesla enthusiast who is active here and on other places on the internet. I’ll ask his permission prior to introducing him here. I lacked the space and some professional equipment to swap the HV, so the Pros did the work and shared details every step of the way.
I could care less what Tesla will say about warranty. I don’t want to bad mouth their service center shenanigans and corporate BS. I’m pretty sure they won’t honor any warranty of any kind at his point. It’s sad that perfectly drivable and repairable cars are sent to scrapyards with a total disregard to the environment and forcing people’s hands into opting out for new cars just cuz the manufacturers don’t want to deal with a fix. Anyways, will shed further light on the details for others in due time. Thanks again for the community for their professionalism and overall ideas and help on this.