Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 2022 Floor Mat recommendation?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 2022 M3P oem floor mats are already looking very tired and the bit that sticks to the drivers footrest is always coming off and flopping over toward the pedals. Anyone have any recommendations for some good quality replacements? Something more the quality you get with a german brand?

I read about Evaca on here, they look like the no name brands on Amazon, but I tried them out. So far very happy at the $121 price point.

My 2022 M3P oem floor mats are already looking very tired and the bit that sticks to the drivers footrest is always coming off and flopping over toward the pedals. Anyone have any recommendations for some good quality replacements? Something more the quality you get with a german brand?
I have a full set of these. Very well made. They are all weather, but not the rugged type. We have Huskies and I enjoy vacuuming up their fur vs. using a tape roller on carpet! I went black with blue stitching and use blue LEDs for the ambient lighting. Overall, a very cool look!

😎