Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking Forward to the Model 3 Debut

How excited are you about the debut?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Asked this once didn't get a proper answer, does anyone know of a parallel livesteam of the event e.g. periscope etc. I have a bad feeling I'm going to wake up 4:30 am UK time for the reveal to view on tesla.com only to find the whole site down.

Me pretty much the last two days:
KWl6pqT

Drove to Rocklin, CA and expected a hundred, only to discover about 500 people. Took over 3 hours to get through the line, and as each one paid another arrived at the back of the line. For the first hour the end never changed. I expect they had 700+ people sign up at just this one store.

Looking forward to tonight's event. I cant wait to see what I reserved.....

img_6734.jpg

I just got back from Tesla in Portland and was amazed at how many people where there. This is an unprecedented event for Tesla. And I am so happy with the turn out all over the world!. The Tesla employees I know are all stunned and thankful.
I live near portland and unfortuantly couldnt go, if you could estimate a certain turnout that would be awesome!
Thanks

Reactions: Electric Jupiter
The die is cast!

I put my deposit down at the Santana Row store in San Jose, CA at 3:30. There was a short line (3:30!) when I arrived and they were directing us to sales associates as they finished with other customers. There was still a steady stream of people making deposits when I left. They had at least 8 emploees taking reservations and they were all busy. Very, very impressive.