Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking Forward to the Model 3 Debut

How excited are you about the debut?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where's the instrument cluster? I have a hard time believing there's no instrument cluster...unless it's going to have a HUD. That would be amazing.

I'm not sold on the rear at all. Reminds me of the old BMW 318ti. It just feels lopped off. I'm not going to cancel my reservation just yet. A lot can change between now and the final production version.

screen-shot-2016-04-01-at-12-46-06-am-png.169894
Let me try this again:
screen-shot-2016-04-01-at-12-07-14-am-png.169889
black_1-jpg.169881
red_1-jpg.169882
silver_1-jpg.169884
silver_2-jpg.169885
silver_3-jpg.169886

Not too shabby for a prototype. Very unique Nose, still needs some details. Digging the all glass roof as standard feature. Should really open up the cabin and one less option to get. A solid job that will need some refinement as expected.

The sloped hood agree is very Porsche like. Not to happy about that in Stuttgart Germany right now i suspect. The 115k pre-orders in less the 24 hours is a slap in the face to BMW, Mercedes and Audi. It's game on in the auto industry after many years of boring, computer airflow model'd and ancient dashboard technology. Supercharging as standard!! Awesome...

Pre-order in place this morning, waiting on confirmation and looking forward to full unveil in 2017. A countdown for another day.

We don't need any stinking front grill ... air cooled forever .. oh wait this is the electric revolution ... carry on!

Okay, Tesla is freaking GOD. That car looks like it came from the future. I seriously can't believe this is $35,000
It looks way better than a $58,000 Porsche!

Not too shabby for a prototype. Very unique Nose, still needs some details. Digging the all glass roof as standard feature. Should really open up the cabin and one less option to get. A solid job that will need some refinement as expected.

The sloped hood agree is very Porsche like. Not to happy about that in Stuttgart Germany right now i suspect. The 115k pre-orders in less the 24 hours is a slap in the face to BMW, Mercedes and Audi. It's game on in the auto industry after many years of boring, computer airflow model'd and ancient dashboard technology. Supercharging as standard!! Awesome...

Pre-order in place this morning, waiting on confirmation and looking forward to full unveil in 2017. A countdown for another day.

Last edited: