Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for previous owner of Tesla 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

I need your help to find a previous owner of Tesla 3, which friend of mine bought on auto auction a few days ago. We hope that that person will be kind enough to give up the key(s) of his old car, because the car was sold without keys.
Car's photos are in attach.

*I already called Tesla Roadside Assistance on this issue. Adding(/claiming) the car to account on tesla.com may not be the fastest way to get in the car, what can significantly delay car restoration(salvage title) in the country it will be shipped to.

Any information is appreciated

Thank you!
4.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Not sure how we on the Internet can identify a random car whose model sold in the hundreds of thousands without some identifying information for that specific vehicle. Even if you do somehow identify the previous owner, it may take some time to contact him/her and get the key cards mailed to your friend. It's even possible the previous owner doesn't have the key cards anymore; they may have been turned over to the salvage company and lost. Your best bet may be to continue working with Tesla to see if they can transfer the car to the new owner.

Not sure how we on the Internet can identify a random car whose model sold in the hundreds of thousands without some identifying information for that specific vehicle. Even if you do somehow identify the previous owner, it may take some time to contact him/her and get the key cards mailed to your friend. It's even possible the previous owner doesn't have the key cards anymore; they may have been turned over to the salvage company and lost. Your best bet may be to continue working with Tesla to see if they can transfer the car to the new owner.
Not sure if you are being serious. But did you see the car? It has red wheels! This was the first car I have seen with red wheels!