Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for good window tint shop near Greenwich, CT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have any suggestions or recommendation for a good tint shop near Greenwich? I am looking to get my windshield tinted in either 3M Crystaline or something similar with good heat rejection.

I am also looking to get the driver's and passenger's windows tinted. Have any of you tinted over the rear windows, FWD windows and the back windshield? I want to make it a little darker in the rear, but I don't want to make it completely blacked out.

Thoughts?

Upon cpd1's recommendationI contacted Infinite Tint in New Rochelle, and spoke with the owner. He said he cannot tint the front windshield in 3M Crystaline in one piece because he doesn’t have a 60” roll. He said he can do the Crystaline in two pieces with a hairline seam near the top where the factory tint part of the windshield is located. He said alternatively he can use Suntec Carbon film for the windshield and install it in one seamless piece.

Do you guys have any thoughts on this? Should I go for the Crystaline with a very minor seam, or should I go with Suntec Carbon with no seam? I don’t believe the Suntec film has the heat rejection characteristics of the Crystaline.