Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lloyd's mats have arrived: photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went back and forth quite a bit between the Luxe and the Ultimats and ended up getting the Ultimats to save about $135. I got black to match the black carpeting in the car and I am very pleased with the quality of this product. I only got front and rear passenger compartment mats, and will likely go with WeatherTech or similar for the cargo areas, and for winter interior mats.

In Canada, I ordered from MatMyCar.ca This saves the hassle of brokerage and/or import duties when ordering from the US, and they had a discount coupon code and a free shipping coupon code when I ordered.

Still waiting for my car- Dec 30th is likely to be my delivery date. In the meantime I have enjoyed reading this thread on mats. It was very helpful - thanks to everyone's suggestions and opinions. I had bought Lloyd mats before and like their quality. I have the grey seats and like contrasts so have ordered black. I ordered the thicker pile Luxe mats for the driver, passenger and second row and the cheaper Ultimat for the trunk and frunk. I followed someone's tip about ordering from AutoAnything. 5 minutes after creating an account I had a 15% off coupon in my inbox.