Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Live Camera View - Fart Command Not Working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Fellow Tesla Owners,

Just noticed that the fart command while viewing the live camera feed on the Tesla app no longer works for me. I’m currently on software version 2023.44.30.5.1 on my 2021 Model 3 RWD. The fart command works just fine when I’m not looking at the live camera feed but as soon as I launch the live camera view it doesn’t work. I can flash the lights, honk the horn, and also speak through the megaphone just fine but just the fart command doesn’t work. I would commonly do this as a joke and watch my family’s reactions though the app lol

I know it’s a silly thing to complain about but just curious if anyone else has this issue? Looking forward to any feedback lol thank you

Hey Fellow Tesla Owners,

Just noticed that the fart command while viewing the live camera feed on the Tesla app no longer works for me. I’m currently on software version 2023.44.30.5.1 on my 2021 Model 3 RWD. The fart command works just fine when I’m not looking at the live camera feed but as soon as I launch the live camera view it doesn’t work. I can flash the lights, honk the horn, and also speak through the megaphone just fine but just the fart command doesn’t work. I would commonly do this as a joke and watch my family’s reactions though the app lol

I know it’s a silly thing to complain about but just curious if anyone else has this issue? Looking forward to any feedback lol thank you
Same but strangely, it works if you put the shortcut fart command on the home screen. Hold down any of the shortcuts and the options will pop up.

Reactions: Abrian24