Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lights on the steering wheel buttons stopped working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
22MYP The lights on the steering wheel buttons stopped working. I checked the menu, and they are turned on. Have turned them off and on to see if it helped and it did not. Are there bulbs in the steering wheel that need to be changed? Can I change them?
I also have a 23MXLR and the steering wheel button lights flicker all the time.
Thanks,

22MYP The lights on the steering wheel buttons stopped working. I checked the menu, and they are turned on. Have turned them off and on to see if it helped and it did not. Are there bulbs in the steering wheel that need to be changed? Can I change them?
Thanks,
There are lights on the steering wheel?

• Funny
Reactions: EVer Hopeful
Upvote 0
Thanks,
They only come on when the headlights are on. There is no bulb to change. Everything is LED.

Upvote 0
Then what led do I need to replace to make them work? Do you have a part number?
Probably need to replace the panel with the scrollwheels on it, which has the arrows with the embedded lights.

1709208855582.png

Upvote 0