Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I spoke with DMV who said I am looking at 3-4 months for my legacy plates. They also said regular white personalized plates are delayed just as long because of the backlog. Does anyone know if this is true? From what I been reading that doesn't seem to be the case and just the legacy are delayed.

FWIW I ordered a set of legacy plates on 1/9, received the postcard on 4/24, had an appt at the WC DMV for 4/26 and was in and out with my new plates in hand within 10 minutes...

However, I just ordered my replacement deep blue and am curious what they look like on that car. I assume, they look good. Previous car was a pre-refresh titanium metallic, I was really buying them for the black on black nosecone, but I wasn't as jazzed about the black on titanium for the rear. Still with the dark deep blue bumper, I think the black will look good on both sides.

How do they look? I'll get mine blue P100D in ten days, and starting to wonder what should I do with the plates.

Here's my better halfs' plate;
kleanX.jpg

Because it's clean ... and an X ... and because it spends so much time in the shop it's constantly full of boogers it truly needs a Kleenex.
:D
we'd planned on putting our old plates on, from Post #26 above ... but she says she likes this one better.
so yea, we got this a few months ago
(sigh)