Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lane departure warning

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
36-90 mph.

Screenshot_20180707-225613.png

Was going to say. What were you expecting if you hadn’t read anything about it first ;)

I much prefer the wheel vibration to the stupid ringing alarms that go off in some cars. My wife’s Honda does that, really obnoxious chimes that go off when the car thinks you leaving your lane - horrible.

Was going to say. What were you expecting if you hadn’t read anything about it first ;)

I much prefer the wheel vibration to the stupid ringing alarms that go off in some cars. My wife’s Honda does that, really obnoxious chimes that go off when the car thinks you leaving your lane - horrible.

Was experiencing nothing. It is turned on.

I feel the vibration I think it was because of me trying under 36 mph

If you aren't sure the LDW is working try this - verify the lane is clear and slowly move into the adjacent lane (as long as there is a stripe) and see if the car tries to move you back into the original lane. If it alarms (chime or steering wheel vibration) it's working. All of the various actions are selectable.

If you aren't sure the LDW is working try this - verify the lane is clear and slowly move into the adjacent lane (as long as there is a stripe) and see if the car tries to move you back into the original lane. If it alarms (chime or steering wheel vibration) it's working. All of the various actions are selectable.
I'm talking about autopilot being off. It's worked before that way.