Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just Reserved, YAY! # In Line & Mirrors: Conflicting Stories?!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nope, sorry, not trying to sway you. Just was explaining why I have no regrets at having a Roadster over the Model S. (And the connection to the road isn't because it's lower to the ground.)

Psh...you want to feel connected to the road, ride a motorcycle ;) j/k

Love the Roadster, wish I had one. Looking forward to owning an X, and then a III after that.

- - - Updated - - -

Love the Roadster, wish I had one. Looking forward to owning an X, and then a III after that.

Well, a III after it's introduced...not trading the X for one.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, a III after it's introduced...not trading the X for one.

I wasn't the one who said I felt connected to the road driving one :wink:

Yeah, the X should be fantastic, can't wait for the "surprises" this summer!

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, sorry, not trying to sway you. Just was explaining why I have no regrets at having a Roadster over the Model S. (And the connection to the road isn't because it's lower to the ground.)

I was (mostly) kidding :D
Really? If that isn't even a contributing factor, I'd love to know what would be/is one.

Congrats on the reservation.

I am curious, however, why anyone would reserve now. The wait time has already been ridiculous for early reservations, and the wait for a reservation today is at least a year... in the time between now and delivery they will (should) release the full production version, and everyone will know exactly what they're buying. People will take delivery and give feedback, they'll fix early problems, etc etc.

I think the delivery time difference between reserving now and reserving after the official production launch would be minimal, and you'd be making a much more informed decision.

Just my three cents.

If you want your MX, it will make a difference, if you have to wait extra three months or more, only because you waited today, without a reason. Waiting today is not benefit.

Reservation can ether be canceled or accomplished with the order.