Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just got notice that my production was pushed back by a week.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nope, picking up at Costa Mesa location. Should actually be there already or maybe tomorrow. Sales guy said they do inspections in Fremont and then more inspections when it arrives here. Since yours went into production at the same time it should be done too!

Nice!! So jelly. Are you picking up at the factory? Mine went into production on the same day as you, but I haven't heard from my DS yet. :crying:

Nope, picking up at Costa Mesa location. Should actually be there already or maybe tomorrow. Sales guy said they do inspections in Fremont and then more inspections when it arrives here. Since yours went into production at the same time it should be done too!

I sure hope it's done soon! I've been seeing Teslas EVERYWHERE. Got stuck in traffic yesterday in my stupid ICE car with a white MS directly in front of me, and a grey MS directly behind me. Pure torture.

Yeah they are all over California. Drove from OC to LA the other day and literally saw over a dozen Teslas. They dominate the carpool lanes.

In terms of dominating the carpool lane, are they single-drivers in Teslas showing up more than actual car-poolers? I think it is still important for people to consider using car-pooling to cut general traffic and emissions.

In terms of dominating the carpool lane, are they single-drivers in Teslas showing up more than actual car-poolers? I think it is still important for people to consider using car-pooling to cut general traffic and emissions.

Mostly single drivers. That's one of the main reason people buy electrics and hybrid plugins in California, the carpool lane sticker. People buy Volts and Fusion Energis cause of the sticker. You won't make up the extra cost vehicle cost of the plugin over a standard car with gas savings.