Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
26A5A5FD-C29E-43D5-9A3A-EA79DA52CD19.jpeg

Ok this months giveaway
*purchase required*
will be 2 jack pad adapters, there will be 2 winners each receiving 2 jack pads of their choice.

Requirements are that you have purchased a product from us and that you snap a picture of the receipt and send it to me thru a message here Tesla tire service jack pad adapters

Also you must follow us on eBay for sales and new products here murphyslawjackpads on eBay

Or follow us on twitter here @Murphyslawjack1

You can not win more than one giveaway per year so last months winner is not eligible.

Each jack pad or service kit counts as one entry which I will place one ticket into the drawing box. I will send you a pic of the ticket/s when you have meet the guidelines listed above.

Drawing will be on November 1st

Good luck and thank you for being a valued customer. Thank you for supporting small business

James Williford

I got a set back when you just started making these. Glad to see your venture is going well! I recommend these for anyone who doesn’t trust the tire shops ;)
I appreciate that, you were one of the first.
I’ve sold almost 3500 units to date and have sunk $20k into the company in 3d printers and infrastructure.
Sold all over the planet.
Greatly appreciate you first supporters.

Reactions: camthehombre