Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is this normal or they will denied

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I’m really happy that I will join tesla fam, but my credit decision is pending about 4 days already. Is it should be within 48hrs? Anyone have this situation and got approve? This is my second month that i get credit score. I have 750 FICo score and 5k$ down payment. Is it possible to get approve

Do you have a lock on your credit? That may be a problem.

Recent check and recheck on me has been less than 2 days.

Check your email for any messages, check your junk

Thats something you should know for yourself or not. If you dont know whether you have a lock on your credit or not, you dont have one since it takes specific action by you to put a lock on your credit.
Oh I understand now i didnt lock or freeze my credit card.

Upvote 0
All I can say at this point is that they added taxes to my Cybertruck cost and that made me have to redo financing.
I had to go through all of the questions again. And then I had to wait for the results before I could approve it.
I was worried that it was going to impact my delivery.

Les than 30 seconds later I got a new message. My loan had been approved, go confirm it.

So it does sounds like chilling may be the correct step, as they can sometimes turn things quickly.

Upvote 0
I order M3LR. right now i only get Est.delivery date May-June 2024
I would consider changing your order to the new Model 3 Performance ASAP as it IS eligible for the $7,500 Federal Tax Credit, which makes it a very, very good value in comparison to the Long Range M3 (which is NOT eligible).

It's simply a stunning car, and a far better value (yes, they ramble on a bit of other topics, but the review is excellent, one of many on YT):

Another option: just LEASE the Long Range as all leases get the $7.5k credit, regardless of income or battery component origins . . . .

Please let us know what you decide!

Upvote 0