Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Invitation to configure

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think there have been any deliveries in Texas other than a few Tesla employees, right? I configured on 1/12, but still, don't have a VIN.

No delivery have been reported to the spreadsheet. One of the sales assoc. I talked to at the Houston Galleria this afternoon came in from Austin to help with the model 3 showing. He reported a few Model 3 deliveries in Austin but didn't have any specific number.

• Informative
Reactions: erthquake
Checked my account about 2 weeks ago & I was able to configure. Texas owner day one online res. I've delayed for now. 4 week delivery estimate. Greater Houston Tesla facebook club has reported over 8 Houston deliveries at last report. Don't know if employees or not. Pretty sure at least one wasn't. Exciting times!

• Informative
Reactions: chojn1
No delivery have been reported to the spreadsheet. One of the sales assoc. I talked to at the Houston Galleria this afternoon came in from Austin to help with the model 3 showing. He reported a few Model 3 deliveries in Austin but didn't have any specific number.
Interesting. I haven’t seen or heard of any non-employee deliveries, but maybe the owners are just being quiet about it.

• Informative
Reactions: chojn1
I noticed I was able to configure a 3 this weekend, and this morning received an email invite. I also ordered the night of the event, after midnight, so technically Day 2. But I already rationalized myself into buying an S last year, and don't have a need for a 3, so my order will remain dormant for now. If I did want to get a 3, I would be inclined to wait for AWD after owning one. Good luck to all you still waiting.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 08.28.33.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 08.28.33.png
    225 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

There are at least 4 in Austin. There is RiggerJon's white one that is in South Austin, there is a blue one up near Round Rock, a silver one with aero wheels that I saw once on Hwy 71 going into the tax office, and I just saw a midnight silver at Petsmart in Bee Caves on Saturday. After seeing it I think I am going to switch my color choice from Midnight Silver to silver or blue. I just didn't like it that much. Probably because it was dirty but my wife's van is silver and to me it doesn't ever look that dirty so I am probably going to play it safe and go with silver.