Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I need advice on dealing with an accident in Canada.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can’t read the Korean but the pricing things isn’t unusual - the way insurance companies try to keep costs low and quality high is by having approved repairers that they negotiate rates with. This Tesla SC obviously isn’t on that list. I’d probably just go with whoever the insurance company recommends, they still need to do acceptable work and won’t want to lose their preferential status with the company.
Oh sorry, I didn't realize that the article auto-translated..

Here the sad update,
After this incident, I went to the Tesla Centre, and they told me that I should get a bumper replacement by their repair policy, but my insurer would not approve it. Of course, I don't want to get a bumper replacement like this small damage.
So I went to an auto body shop recommended by Tesla, but this time I was told that the mechanic's rate was different from the rate approved by my insurance company, and that they would charge me the difference.
Oh no...
All I wanted was to get my car back to the condition it was in before the accident, and now I'm thinking about not fixing it and just letting it be.
After all, the offender won't be held responsible for his actions, my car won't be repaired, and my insurer won't have to pay for it. Bravo! I really hate this insurance policy in Nova Scotia.

Since the insurance company ruled in your favour and you are not at fault, read the conditions on how long you have in terms of getting your car fixed. If you have 1 year or longer to get your car fixed then maybe wait for a while and see if it still bothers you 3 months later. Maybe there will be other scratches that occur when washing the car and you won’t even notice the original damage. Or maybe you will accumulate some new scratches and then you can get everything touched up all at once later. Used Tesla‘s website and find an approved Tesla repair shop and you shouldn’t have to pay any hourly rate difference.