Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys, is there anybody who installed Lasfit second-row seat back cover mats on your Tesla Model Y. Share your pictures here please!

Here's a step-by-step guide on how to install Lasfit second-row seat back cover mats for the Tesla Model Y.
First, we would suggest you clean the surface of the seat back where the mats will be installed, using a damp cloth to remove any dirt, dust, or debris.

Step1:​

Lay the rear seats flat. Take the cover mat and hold it up to the seat back to determine the correct placement.
Step1.png

Step 2:​

Align it with the top edge of the seat back and make sure it is centered and extends to both sides of the seat back.
Step2.png

Step 3:​

Align the remaining edges with the edge of the body structure in turn, and press firmly
Step3.png

That's it! The installation steps are very simple, you can install these second-row seat back cover mats by yourself, they perfectly match the cargo cover. Huge thanks to @MTXSE26 - MT26MEDIA for reviewing Lasfit Lasfit second-row seat back cover mats and Center Console Side Anti Kick Pads, and providing photos to show how these products look like on his Tesla Molde Y.
1.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

Thank you. We also carry other protective products for your Model Y, like door sill protectors matt
Would you like to try them on your Model Y? 🙃
Thanks but I am pretty much accessorized out ATM. In the past week I got the S3XY Buttons, a table/tray by EVFITUS that fits over the center console, and an eyeglass holder and cellphone holder the fits over the screen.

The table/tray is pretty sweet but not cheap for what it is. I haven't seen it mentioned here before. I was always setting things down around there and they would always end up on the floor. The great thing is it slides up so you can still open the center console. I have a usb hub for the center console that gives me usb ports inside the cabin by sticking up where the console door closes. The table/tray works well with it. I wasn't sure it would.

I've already got illuminated door sill protectors but they've been a bit of a pain. I have a large white rambunctious dog that sheds so I've already covered up all the black carpet/flocking that can be covered AFAIK. I wish Tesla offered a flock delete option.

Thanks again. With Tesla's exponential growth I think the Tesla accessory biz is going to be booming for a while.

Reactions: LASFIT
Wow! Sounds great.
Could you kindly post some pictures here? Thank you so much!
will do. ended up getting the frunk and trunk well mats over the weekend. gonna throw those in as soon as I get them. got the mudflaps too. waiting to get the other pieces cause my daughter loves to attract dirt on her shoes so just waiting til the swear jar fills up again (cause I kind of went over board with all of this already).

here are the all weather mats. really any all weather mats are worth it but these were referred to by a buddy and I dig them. they're getting their fair share of crap since I've had them in (since day one of getting the car). since I'm not really into the mixing of brand for things like this, I'm gonna get the other pieces since there is ALOT of carpeting in this car (more so than any I've owned). Mudflaps are in the garage . . just waiting for time to install them. These are just from the passenger, the trunk mat, trunk well and the 2nd row back protectors. gotta rip out the back protectors and re-align them but I like them.

IMG_8410.jpeg
IMG_8409.jpeg

IMG_8408.jpeg

here are the all weather mats. really any all weather mats are worth it but these were referred to by a buddy and I dig them. they're getting their fair share of crap since I've had them in (since day one of getting the car). since I'm not really into the mixing of brand for things like this, I'm gonna get the other pieces since there is ALOT of carpeting in this car (more so than any I've owned). Mudflaps are in the garage . . just waiting for time to install them. These are just from the passenger, the trunk mat, trunk well and the 2nd row back protectors. gotta rip out the back protectors and re-align them but I like them.

View attachment 961881View attachment 961882

View attachment 961883
Thank you for sharing these amazing photos with us! They complement the interior carpet perfectly. I really appreciate it. COOL!!!
I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the mud flaps.