Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to find Tesla supercharger sites on Motorways

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

So I completed my first fairly long journey in the MY, and my biggest frustration, was having to leave the Motorway for a supercharger. I'll shortly be driving from Northern England to Italy, and want to use supercharger sites built into motorway service stations / rest areas, so i'm not having to leave the motorway. Is there a way of finding out this information, without having to zoom in on a map to work it out? Is there a way on ABRP or similar to see this info easily?

Thank you

Stephen

Are you saying you only want to use ones that are conveniently located on the motorway? Other than inspecting each site on the map I'm not certain there is a good way to filter for that. Plugshare route planning might be able to accomplish what you're looking for but I'm not certain.

I just use the in car navigation and do what it says.

tmp_d11cd929-a208-40b2-ac2f-bd3df991223e.png

Thank you, i'll have a play with that. Yes as you said I don't want to leave the motorway to charge. When your traveling for 14 hours + adding time leaving the motorway to then re join especially when there is no guarantee of suitable rest stops / food is something I would like to avoid.

Appreciate your help and suggestion