Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How soon will BYD be the largest BEV manufacturer in the world?

When will BYD be the largest BEV manufacturer in the world?

• 3 months

• 6 months

• 12 months

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ford group, GM group & VW group & so on, sell nowhere near the BEVs of BYD.
Tesla fanbois ignorance - why the share price is so inflated
@hooty
enough said, Tesla is number1 EV manuf by far
1696301480272.png

Reactions: Yelobird
Tesla is a global leader in:
BEVs, level 3 and 2 charging, NACS, battery storage, automation, AI, solar, robotics, USA manufacturing, etc

And adjacent companies of SpaceX, Boring, Neuralink

Send me the link to BYDs Master Plan please

Elmo Musk is a global leader in carnival barking. As for a Master Plan, would that be like the one where the ideas were hijacked from the founding CEO?
As for ‘adjacent companies’ (*snigger*) not sure you’d want Tesla associated with a company predicated on animal torture, unless you value sociopathy.
Back on topic, and to educate the wilfully ignorant, BYD Group which includes companies OWNED by BYD including Denza, Yangwang & Fang Cheng Bao, looks like it sold more BEVs in Q3 than Tesla (or their ‘adjacent companies’).

Elmo Musk is a global leader in carnival barking. As for a Master Plan, would that be like the one where the ideas were hijacked from the founding CEO?
As for ‘adjacent companies’ (*snigger*) not sure you’d want Tesla associated with a company predicated on animal torture, unless you value sociopathy.
Back on topic, and to educate the wilfully ignorant, BYD Group which includes companies OWNED by BYD including Denza, Yangwang & Fang Cheng Bao, looks like it sold more BEVs in Q3 than Tesla (or their ‘adjacent companies’).
I said my piece
Combating your BYD spam

Reactions: Yelobird
Facts are now spam…

And BYD’s Denza sold over 30K EVs in Q3, so likely over 20% were BEVs, considering BYD sales are over 50% BEVs.
So total more than 435K

Cognitive dissonance is a helluva drug.
It feels like spam for this is a Tesla forum
And you are bragging, promoting BYD
We like the BYD competition, but they are not doing anything relevant to Tesla

Tesla will come out with the M2 and will kill the low end

The Otto 3, Dolphin, Seagull are hideous looking
The Han and Tang are ok looking
Seal is better looking

It feels like spam for this is a Tesla forum
And you are bragging, promoting BYD
Scroll to the top & you'll see the sub-forum title 'Electric Vehicles'

We like the BYD competition, but they are not doing anything relevant to Tesla
Except operating not only in the niche market Tesla does, but others 'above' & 'below' that tesla doesn't

Tesla will come out with the M2 and will kill the low end
A bit like that appreciating asset tesla robotaxi that came out in 2017

The Otto 3, Dolphin, Seagull are hideous looking
The same was said about the Model 3.
Already 500K Dolphins sold, in the most difficult market that Tesla still hasn't got the resources to enter - sub $25K

Once again, cognitive dissonance is a helluva drug

honestly who would buy a car from a govt backed company from a country that does this kinda thing this day and age... i mean if skorea did this i d puke seeing a kia or hyundai... if japan did this i d get rid of my nissan leaf and lexus suv asap... if germany did it i d never consider and ev a6 in the future...

Last edited: