Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many of you never streamed Movie or YouTube on your Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 2017 Model X, and I never streamed Movie or YouTube on My Tesla, when I complained they say there is a recall for emmc, and this August I was able to replace my EMMC , still I cannot stream. So bad never watched movie on my Tesla even thought this car is so sophisticated and NextGen car. Need to raise voice on this , get together and have Tesla repair that.

...repair that..
That will cost you money. I couldn't watch youtube until I paid $2,500 plus tax or a total of $2,699.38.

1666122281233.png

I have 2017 Model X, and I never streamed Movie or YouTube on My Tesla, when I complained they say there is a recall for emmc, and this August I was able to replace my EMMC , still I cannot stream. So bad never watched movie on my Tesla even thought this car is so sophisticated and NextGen car. Need to raise voice on this , get together and have Tesla repair that.
Good luck. These vehicles are basically iPhones on wheels. And you have, by Tesla’s standards, and older model.

Your options are to upgrade the infotainment system at a cost of $2500+ to you, or purchase a new vehicle.